Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating Robohelp files and folders in repository

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using robohelp 10 for generating word document and eclipse help.

Now we wanted to publish the outputs from a repository using command line syntax.

As far I know, we have to keep the project files, css, images, baggage files, toc contents in the repository. We dont want the files which will be re-generated during publish to be inside the repository, as it consumes more space.

Could anyone support me for the required files (to be saved in the repository) and the regenrated files (to be removed in the repository for reducing the space)?

Regards,

Nalini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m not sure whether I understand the question. Bur from what I gather, you can store the RoboHelp project in a respository. When you generate, choose to generate to a location outside that repository, such as your C drive. (You set this in the Single Source Layout.) This way, RoboHelp will not add output files into the repository location.

If you are talking about a repository, what exactly are you talking about? Some kind of source control system?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp