• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload problem with animations?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2013 Oct 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One slide in an Adobe Presenter 9 ppt program is not showing animations correctly upon uploading. In other words, I have 10 animations on the slide, with each coming up as I speak. The editing looks correct; the preview works correctly. When I upload it, however, this slide (and this slide only) has all the animations coming up at once and in an odd order. Suggestions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Is it possible to share the presenter package with me so that I can look into your problem? You can mail the presentation to mkalyanp@adobe.com.

Also where are you uploading this presentation to.

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is it possible to share the presenter package with me so that I can look into your problem? You can mail the presentation to mkalyanp@adobe.com.

Also where are you uploading this presentation to.

Thanks

Mahesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2013 Oct 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the probleme (in case someone wants to know) ibecause "Presenter treats any object containing an equation or any 3D effect as an image.

As a result the text box containing the equation was taken as an image and that was resulting in all the animations to go awry."  Mahesh did some magic.  Talk about service!  THANKs, publically!  Now I know how to treat equations on Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources