Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing TOC, frameset - not generating correctly

Apr 03, 2007 Apr 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm returning to Robohelp X5 after many years. I've inherited a project - it seems to have used WebHelpPro as the Primary Layout. I made a local copy of the entire folder and started to investigate how things are set up. I tried to generate to the WebHelpPro and WebHelp formats but the start page does not get created. So.... I created a whole new project. Can't remember - is a frameset necessary or does the Default skin take care of adding the TOC, header, etc? I tried with and without creating the frameset - still I only end up with the topics, .ALI, .CSS, H File, JScript, LNG, XML Document in the Output folder - the TOC is not in the output folder.

When I generate a CHM in the copy of the real project and in this new test projec I get the TOC - but I can't get it to appear for Web Help. I am not getting any errors during compilation. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2007 Apr 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is a duplicate thread. Please direct any responses to the thread at this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp