• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I disable the previous button in the first page and the next button in the last page?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have created a new skin for a webhelp by modifying the layout and the buttons. However, I am not able to find a way where in we can

disable the previous button ini the first page of the webhelp and hte the next page in the last page of the webhelp. If both the next and previous button is visibile in the first and last page, it is sort of misguiding the user.

I am using Robohelp 9.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Parag

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are mixing Previous and Next in a browse sequence and the Previous and Next that you get in the browser itself.

In a browse sequence, they are automatically disabled at the start and finish. When in the first topic in the sequence only Next will be enabled, when in the last topic only previous will be enabled.

Previous and Next in the browser are working on the topics your user has viewed which is not the same thing.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Thanks fo the response. I got the problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp