Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe and iriver transfer

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a relatively big problem with my iriver and adobe digital editions.

I have bought an ebook and installed the new programme (I had bought ebooks before and the adobe programme was very different). When I tried to transfer the ebook from pc library to my iriver it says that I am not licensed or authorised to do so.

I've tried averything: redownloading adobe using 1.7 instead of 2.0. Retyped passwords and all that, redownloaded the book. Nothing seems to work and I can only se the book on the pc.

Please help!!! Otherwise I won't be able to buy more books and read them!

Thanks

Elena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as if you have registered the computer OK but the iriver registration is wrong.

Deregister the iriver, using ctrl-shift-E (cmd-shift-E on Mac) to ADE with the iriver plugged in.

Restart ADE.

Reregister the iriver.  menu/Library/Authorize Device on 1.7.2, menu/Help/Authorize Device on v2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know, but even when I tried this the ADE programme still recognises my computer only as a device not the iriver...and I am stuck there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines