Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good Font manager for Windows 7/8

Contributor ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Like the topic says, I'm looking for a good font manager for my Windows machine. I saw NexusFont at xiles.net, and wanted to see if anyone had experience with that or any other programs. Maybe something Adobe has that I overlooked. Obviously, I'm new to the font management game.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.creativepro.com/article/review-suitcase-fusion-5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that's the only game in town really?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is for me. There's a free trial. Give it a whirl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, and thanks I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial of this (Extensis Suitcase Fusion), installed it, and Photoshop came grinding to a halt. I had to uninstall. Any ideas why? I'm running Windows 7, CC 2014. Still looking for a decent font manager on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Old topic but, for anyone else, I use FontExplorer X Pro on windows and mac (same license which is good). For my home PC, I tried the Fusion trial but if I remember right, the fonts were previewing horribly. I went with Font Explorer. Works perfectly on my mac at work but on the PC it can only preview 50 fonts at a time. A pain but still the better choice for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines