• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trusted Location in Windows Terminal Server Enviroment

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a need to add a trusted location in Flash Player, which can be done manually by going to control panel > flash Player Settings Manager > Advanced > trusted location. 

When I have added the trusted location (with a test account) the site opens OK, the location is on a share on our file server H:\share\app.  However I need a way to set this for all users who access the Terminal Server without them having to manually adding the trusted location themselves, which is impractical.  I have searched for a Windows GPO setting but come up with nothing.  Is there a way to set the trusted location for ALL users accessing a terminal server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So the only way I have found to add the trusted location is:

1.manully set up a trusted location with a test user using the Flash Player Settings Manager in control panel.

2  Find the setting file under the terminal services user profile....

\\servername\vols$\Profiles\TS\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys in a file called SETTINGS.SOL

2. Copy this file to the same location to another users Terminal Service Profile directory, get them to log off/on and they will also have the trusted location directory as well.

3. I would then have to copy and replace this file to all users terminal services profile directory.

This seems a bit of a long way to go about it but I dont know any other way unless someone has a better way of doing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines