• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash still not showing - install newer version

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash video is still not playing on the web.  Shows up in dreamweaver  preview, but not online in real-life. I have uninstalled and  re-installed and updated everything I can think of!

www.aeroadvertising.ca

I have been reading the forums.  Did I miss the obvious?

Help...please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any Flash content on the website you posted.  There are many links to other websites, where I have no problems seeing Flash videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.aeroadvertising.ca

Thank you for responding Pat.

Does this link and image help to see that there is no Flash.  "Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player"  I have uninstalled, all flash, reinstalled it.  Re-made the flash video multiple times and reloaded it. I have check the shockwave even.

flashnotshowing.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see now what you mean.  There is nothing wrong with your Flash Player; I get the same (on Firefox) with a working Flash Player.

Something is wrong with your coding or swf file.  Best ask in the Flash Professional or ActionScript forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines