• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many computers can I autorize with a single Adobe account?

Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a librarian, I work in many schools. We slowly start to buy eBook for students with difficulties in learning. Often, books are protected by DRM: we have to use the same account to open the books that the one we use to buy it.

For now, only one person will be allowed to buy eBooks (me), so we will only have one account... but each student have his own computer, so I will have to autorize each computer with the same account.

1. Can I do that?

2. If yes, how many computers can I autorize with a single Adobe account?

3. If no, what else can I do?

Thank you very much,

Nancy Lusignan

Librarian

Commission scolaire des Hautes-Rivières, Québec

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(1)You can do that with (2) up to six devices total including your computer.

(3) The only other thing is to try to contact Adobe to see what arrangements they can make.

Alternatively, contact Overdrive, who are the service most libraries use for lending ADE DRM books,

which is effecitvely what you want to do.

I am afraid I can't give any idea of the best contact points for those oarganizations.

Maybe some other public librarian will be able to point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines