• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Console accepts credentials, returns index.cfm

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed and set up Coldfusion 10 successfully. However I am unable to get into the console, loging in as admin. I can get in by setting ><var name='admin.security.enabled'><boolean value='false'/>

I have tried changing the password, and resetting it, but it still does this:

1. Hit admin console, and log in

a. logs show :

coldfusion-out             

Oct 29, 2013 13:25:27 PM Error [ajp-bio-8012-exec-1] - An error occurred while updating authcache.

Oct 29, 2013 13:25:27 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-1] - An error occurred while fetching element from authcache.

Oct 29, 2013 13:25:27 PM Information [ajp-bio-8012-exec-1] - User admin logged in.

audit

"Information","ajp-bio-8012-exec-1","10/29/13","13:25:27","CFADMIN","User admin logged in."

2. While monitoring page I get a POST and a GET of index.cfm

So in summary, I am able to log in with the correct credentials, and Coldfusion recognizes this, but instead of redirectinginto the console, the index.cdm "refreshes".

I am front ending it with apache.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have cookies disabled?

We had this issue with a public-facing app.  And the user basically POSTS data, which authenticates, but then upon going where they would on login, CF determines the user is not logged in, and returns them back to the login page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser you are trying it at? Can you try any other browser than IE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cookies are not disabled, and this is the admin console and not an app.

Seems to be authentication only, from within the console. After disabling admin.security.enabled, I ran an update from 9 to 10. In the middle of the update it requires an admin password. At this point it behaved the same way, by authenticating, moving to the next page, and then going back to request the credentials.

Browser is Firefox, I ran firebug and saw the POST and GET info. IE has been tried as well (same behavior).

--------------------------------------------

I have also tried re-installing cf10. I am seing the same problem.

To note, when leaving the admin login page still, it appears to refresh. May that be part of the issue?

This is still the only error i see:

"Information","ajp-bio-8012-exec-24","10/30/13","10:03:17",,"An error occurred while fetching element from authcache."

---------------------------------------------

Something else that is interesting, is that when I hit the below address, I get an invalid login in the logs:

http://127.0.0.1:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm

When I use my AJP connector to apache, I get a valid login in the logs.

https://myserver/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation