• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install flash player on my mac 10.6.8

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install flash player on my mac 10.6.8, it supposedly downloads but then I can't find it, when I search for flash player in downloads in the finder, I get three choices:

1. Adobe flash player install manager:  when I click on this, the options are either to quit or uninstall.

2. Flash Player:  when I click on this, it shows me Flash Player in the finder, when I click on that, it leads me to install it again.

3. Install Adobe Flash Player: just taked me back to install it again.

But it never seems to install or open.

Any help would be great, thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums

You may download offline installer for Adobe Flash Player from here : Flash Player

Once download is finished, close all the browser windows and then double click on the file to launch Adobe Flash Player installation.

Thanks,
Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am another who cannot download adobeFlash on my old mac pro 10.6.8 Even on the link suggested I simply get a not found url or something similar. I want to do some animation on my computer and open up a Flash attachment to work on to no avail. has anyone something from Adobe which may be compatible with flash that myold work horse might  manage.?

Thanks Virginia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link produces a "Not Found on this server " notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2014 Dec 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You may download Offline installer for Adobe Flash Player 15 from here : Flash Player

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ViKram'

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. I appreciate this.

I am trying to do some animation on m y old Mac pro. It is as above (10.6.8) Snow Leopard. The new versions of Flash Pro which I would gladly purchase if I could use, simply is too advanced. I am looking for a dated download version to do some animation.....

Thank you

Virginia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Virginia,

You can still purchase Flash Pro CS6, please check if you can use it (As that is an older version of Flash Pro CS6)

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines