• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You've been signed out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently formatted my HD and started a clean install of Windows 7 64bit.

A couple of days ago I installed CC logged in and installed Acrobat Pro with no problems. This morning I need Photoshop so I tried to login to CC and it told me an update was available and it wouldn't let me continue without installing it. So I installed it and restarted my PC. Then when I started CC it asked login details again  as soon as I enter them I get "You've been signed out". I have tried at leaset 10 more times. Still I can't get logged in. I have tried changing my password though my account on the adobe website but no joy with new password either. I have uninstalled Acrobat & Creative cloud manager deleting relative folders from Appdata and reistalled but still I get "You've been signed out".

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get logged in ?.... deadlines are pressing and I am running out of patience not being able to use software I rely on.

Thanks in advance

Greg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg when you attempt to sign in do you receive an error?  Or do you sign in normally and then you receive a message stating that "You've been signed out?"

Can you sign in successfully to https://creative.adobe.com/?  Did you restore or copy over any files after you performed a clean install of Windows 7?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

No no errors just "You've been signed out"

Yes i can sign into the website fine.

No files copied from previous install. It was supposed to be a clean start clutter free. It's tunring into a nightmare,

I have just had a 2 hour websession with an adobe technician where I created a new user account but still no joy. He is going to pass it onto another team and they will get back to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks Greg.  Could you post your case number when you have a moment.  I would like to review your interaction with our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been issused a case number!!!

If it helps,  all I could tell you is the operator was call Sudhansu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg.  I looked under your account and it appears that case #184846399 has been escalated.

You may also want to subscribe to a related discussion at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5796298#5796298.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem as Greg. I reformatted my hd 2 days ago, clean install of Mavericks, installed a few apps with no problems. Yesterday I need to install more apps and I get the "You've been signed out" message. Contacted support and said they will escalate it and get back to me as they were not able to solve the issue.

I tried signing in from another computer but the problem is still there..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link Jeff........

Sorry to hear you are in the same wolrd of pain as I am Leroytan. At least we know we are not alone and that Adobe should therefore be getting their collective fingers out. Hopefully!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, exact same problem here – case #0184845213 and #0184845564, though it says one of them is 'Withdrawn'. We are still experiencing the 'You've been signed out' bug on five Macs, different OS's and configurations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simon thanks for posting your case number.  I have added it to a list of users affected by these difficulties.  We are continuing to investigate a solution.  For new viewers of this thread please make sure you try the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5796298#5796298#5796298.  These steps have allowed some Users to resolve their difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff – as mentioned one of the cases is marked as Withdrawn, but we are still very much having issues on four different Macs, all on a mixture of OS X 10.8.4, 10.8.5 and 10.9. I can supply ACC logs if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simonwillox cases are often withdrawn if you already have another case started on the same issue.  This is especially true if one of those cases have been escalated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thanks for clarifying that. Is it not just a case of rolling back the version to the one that worked? Is that too simplistic. This is really going to start causing us serious issues soon, we've got deadlines to hit and some of our apps have defaulted to trial versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recreating the opm.db file resolves the issue for some (Solution 2 here - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launchin g-cc.html). For those experiencing the issue could you help us better diagnose the issue by zipping up and uploading some log files from your computer? Please upload the zip to Creative Cloud through a browser, make it public, and shared the link here. These are the ones we need:

PDApp.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]AppData\Local\Temp\PDApp.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Logs/PDApp.log

ACC.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\ACC.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Logs/PDApp.log/ACC.log

oobelib.log

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp\oobelib.log

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/AppData/Local/Temp/oobelib.log

If you're not sure how to do this, please contact our technical support department and they would be able to assist with the process.

Thanks,

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The technician has already taken these files from me I think. I just went to check my case #0184846399 to find I can not access the page I get a error

Header Length too Large

I don't know the what info these files hold but I assume they are user specific. The issue isn't a user specific problem..... I created a new administrator account and logged into my PC using that and the problem persisted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had any positive response from Adobe?

I have had 2 pointless live chat sessions and now an hour long phone call with someone who went through the same proceedures even though I told her I had all ready carried them out. She claims it has now been escalated to level 2 and that someone will contact me within 48 hours !!!!!!!!   NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I have waited 48 hours since my first web session where is was escalted already and had no call back. 48hrs from now will be Saturday morning and I'll have the pleasue of being in the dentist chair. So if it's Monday then that will be 6 DAYS.

GET YOUR FINGERS OUT ADOBE!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I just have access to a previous build where it doesn't force you to update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do the push updates that are not tested. Im stuck now without Acrobat becuase it wont let me install withhout the CC APP.

This sucks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stuck with out any apps, Apps I rely on.

Gimp is a poor substitue to photoshop and I have nothing to replace after effects and premier.  I guess once they have you locked in to a suite that is interlinkable and connects with an other 3d app that I use I'm at their mercy. If it isn't sortted soon I'll have no choice but to seek compensation and look for alternatives or I'll be out of a job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GregSteel,

I am really sorry for the inconvinience caused to you due to this but I would like to inform you that our Engineering team is really working hard and will be pushing an update for the same. I would really appreciate if you can give us some time. We have already escalated your case along with other cases to our Escalation team.

Regards,

Abhijit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me with something. At least I know it has not been forgotten about or ignored.

I know I'm going on a bit now but it just means I have to work all weekend and evenings next week to try and make up for not getting work completed on time.... Thats assuming something is done by then.

Can I not be issued and older build for now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg I would advise you to continue to work directly with our support team.

If you are looking for an additional workaround you could try signing in with a different Adobe ID and using the software in trial mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg

You are not alone in this I have also lost a weeks work and have been told by the escalation team to wait 2-3 business days before there is a fix. Was promised call backs twice which were not made, received one yesterday to tell me to wait.

Surely there is a way of getting us an older build so us professionals are not left unable to work! My deadlines will not be met and I will have to burn the midnight oil all weekend and next week to catch up.

Adobe please understand that we users are losing significantly more money than the monthly subscription fee until this problem is fixed. I am apalled by the time it is taking to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg I checked and your case 184846399 has been escalated.  I also checked and your log files are attached to your case.  I am sorry for the continued difficulties which you have faced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I am having the exact same issue as the folks on this thread.  No error message, just the ever welcoming message "you have been signed out".  I have 64 bit Win 7 OS.

I tried quitting CC and reopening, no change.

I tried deleting the opm.db file, no change.

I can log into the adobe site just fine.

Please let me know if I can help expedite any discoveries by sending yet more log files to Adobe.  🙂

When a patch is issued, will we get some notification?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines