3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2007 9:49 AM by Sami@Adobe RSS

Kuler Not Getting AdobeID Screenname

Pariah Burke CommunityMVP
      Although Kuler lets me log in with my AdobeID, it isn't picking up the screen name configured in my Adobe ID account properties.

If you look for the kuler color set "Neo 80s" you'll see that it lists it as being created "by adobe". It wasn't. Kuler thinks my name is "adobe" because my Adobe ID e-mail address is "adobe@"[domainname] (I key e-mail addresses for security and for setting incoming mail alerts). The U2U forums correctly identify me, as do other Adobe.com services (store, etc.), but not Kuler.
        • 1. Re: Kuler Not Getting AdobeID Screenname
          Sami@Adobe Community Member
          Hello, that is a new wrinkle. So your Adobe ID is adobe@adobe.com? I'll look into it once I confirm your ID and how you'd like to be identified-as Pariah Burke?
          Sami
          • 2. Kuler Not Getting AdobeID Screenname
            Pariah Burke CommunityMVP
            quote:

Originally posted by: Sami Iwata
            Hello, that is a new wrinkle. So your Adobe ID is adobe@adobe.com? I'll look into it once I confirm your ID and how you'd like to be identified-as Pariah Burke?
            Sami

Hi, Sami. It isn't adobe@adobe.com, but I don't want to post my e-mail address on an open forum. I sent the actual address to you in a private message on this forum. You can also get it from my Adobe ID account, which, you'll note, has been active for several years with the same screenname and e-mail address.

Yes, please do make my ID show up as "Pariah Burke".

Thanks again for looking into this.
            • 3. Re: Kuler Not Getting AdobeID Screenname
              Sami@Adobe Community Member
              Hi Pariah,
              Currently we pull the user name that precedes the @, as we weren't able to access the Adobe ID screen name data when we first released. We are looking into this some more.
              Sami