• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems installing latest Flash Player on Mac OS X 10.9

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update Flash Player on my Mac. I recently upgraded to Mavericks iOS. I have downloaded Flash Player Installer, opened it and it goes through Initializing (100%), then retrieving install (this never moves from 0%), but moves on to the Update preferences page. At this point nothing works, I can't check any of the options, and pressing the Next button does nothing. My colleague has an identical problem on his Mac, also running Mac OS X 10.9.

We are connecting through a proxy to the internet, but have had no problem downloading other things and installing them.

Cheers for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've sorted it, in case anyone else has the same problem:

Went to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ and went to Click Here for older versions. Scrolled to the bottom, Flash Player Archives and downloaded the one at

(Released 10/8/2013) Flash Player 11.9.900.117 (156.2 MB)

This contains a number of different of versions, installing the mac version 11.9.900.117 works. It looks like the version from the Update Flash Player page directly doesn't download correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash Player FULL Installer (Mac OS X)

THAT will download and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines