• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glossary has huge white space

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RH 9. In my local webhelp, the Glossary Terms and Definitions display fine in expanding text. However in our client website  where we display our webhelp, there is a huge white space between the term and the definition. I have opened it in different browsers, but it still results in the space.

I have included two images. The first one shows how the glossary displays in the website with a huge white space (and no scroll bar for the glossary), and the second image shows how the glossary displays in the local webhelp in the correct format. Any suggestions on what is going wrong for the glossary on the website?

Glossary-Website.pngGlossary-LocalWebhelp.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checking to see if anyone has any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it’s displaying fine locally, but not on the web server, I’d be tempted to delete all the files on the web server and re-populate it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp