• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skin Gallery in RH 10

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to RH 10 from 8. I see a lot of old skins in the gallery. If I try to download new ones from the Web, I am taken to the Adobe Exchange site. Do I also need to upgrade to Creative Cloud or CS6 in order to get fresh skins with RH10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

No, there should be no need to upgrade anything in order to see the gallery. You should be able to download any skin you like. What I notice is that there is no longer a helpful preview of the skins, leaving you to be puzzled about what the skin looks like. You just have to get to the right place in order to download them.

Try these links:

FlashHelp Skins Gallery

WebHelp Skins Gallery

Watch your email for a download link to a CHM file I've created that will allow you to see visual samples of the skins.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much, Rick. I received your .chm file with sample skin previews. As for the Adobe link to skins, I have a question. When I click the Download button, a window opens that shows me a lot of strange characters. Attached is a screen shot. I don't seem to have the ability to download any of them.

macromedia_bug.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are referring to the links inside the CHM file, I need to revise all of them as Adobe has rearranged the site and the links inside the CHM file will fail.

If you are instead referring to the links on the Adobe site, I have no clue... Sorry!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick. I'll ask Adobe. Your chm file is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

FYI, I am able to download skins from that Adobe link if I use Internet Explorer. The skins are not downloaded if I use Mozilla Firefox. Weird. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2013 Dec 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there...

any chance i could also get a copy of your file that has the preview of the skins?

thanks in advance,

jonell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonell.

Attached is the .chm file.

Thanks.

Donna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t do attachments in the Forum – use the PM messaging or post in a public location and give people the site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Jeff.

dmagnum74...private messaging isnt very intuititive, so not sure if you know how to do it.  i had to look it up, so thought i'd share.  you have to go to Your Stuff at the top right on the page and select Private Messages in the drop down.  there is a Select People option on for the To: line where you can search for me.  still doesn't look like you can attach anything there, so i'll send you my email that way, and if you still have time you can send me the chm directly.

thank for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

I realize this is an old post I'm replying to so perhaps things have changed, but I can't find skins in the webhelp link you included (which is the same link I found when trying to find skins online the other day) .  Your post mentioned a CHM you had created showing samples of the available skins.  Is that something that is still current?  If so, would you mind sharing it?  And if there's an updated link to where these can be found I'd love to know what it is!

Thanks for your help.

Diane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like Adobe ripped down the Webhelp skins. Anybody know if their is another place to download the ones that used to be displayed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp