Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

give topic name  the name of word filename while importing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is one of the least clear I have seen in a while.

Try again.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL! ā€œLeast clearā€ !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will rephrase question. Robohelp help is as unclear as my question. In project manager- You can import a file into a folder. I select a word document to import. It imports OK.It is now a topic  within the folder in project manager with the topic name of a word within the document. I would like the topic name to be the same as the filename of the word document that was imported.

EX: import  -->  securty.docx into folder of project manager

--> securty.docx is imported to folder and is now a topic with name securty

Thankjs,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please only post a question once. I have deleted your other thread.

The file names are taken from the title of the topic(s) created when you import. In your case you have only created one topic so the file name will be the name of the first heading.

Whether you create one or many topics depends on your pagination settings. If you tell Rh to paginate on Heading 1 only and the Word document only has one Heading 1, then you will get one file. Two X Heading 1 and you will get two topics taking the text of those headings for the file name.

If you also paginate on Heading 2, it will follow the same logic.

See the Printed Documentation pages on my site. It's a long read but it should make it all clearer.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp