• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want a full xp download for flash player, NOT an installer. I am on dialup at home.

Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want a full xp download for flash player, NOT an installer. I am on dialup at home.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two links download the installer, 16,823 KB and 17,397 respectively. The full download for Flash Player 11.9.900.117 is 57 MB. The 2 stage process takes forever on dial up and invariably the connection drops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO... the FULL zip file, (which contains: Flash Player 11.9 ActiveX, Flash Player 11.9 for other browsers, Flash Player for OS X and the Standalone Flash Player "Projector") is 57Mb.

The "Stub" installers are 1.6Mb, and have to download the remaining 15Mb.

The links provided ARE the FULL installers and WILL install without any Internet connection. I know. I just did FOUR (4) installs with them last night FROM FLASH DRIVES.

ALL full installers (offline - standalone) can be found here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike M.

I downloaded fp_11.9.900.117_archive.

I'll take this home an see where it takes me.

Thank you.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines