• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH6: HTML: Link to Index and Glossary

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2007 Apr 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built a project in RH6 to generate WebHelp. How can I link to the Glossary and Index from the Content Area (i.e., right pane)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 02, 2007 Apr 02, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thegunslinger

I believe I've documented those calls in my Skinny on Skins file. Give it a look/see and see if it's in there.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2007 Apr 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the tip; Skinny on Skins documents the calls for Glossary, Index, and some other goodies. Despite the excellent resource, my Glossary link (only one I tried) failed in my test page. This might be related to RH6's handling of baggage files. I plainly saw "whtbar.js" in RH6's baggage files, but it didn't appear in my site. But, I did find "whtbar_ns.js" in my site even though it was nowhere in my project. I inserted references to both names in the head of my test page, but had no joy. I needed to move on to other tasks. I will revisit this issue a litte later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp