Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book isn't displaying page properly

Nov 02, 2013 Nov 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 8 and ADE X1 to download local libary books in my browser (IE 11) and am having trouble with displaying the page properly.The book loads ok but when the page is turned it shows part of the next page and part of the page after that.Makes for difficult reading. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.PNG2.PNG

I have also a similar problem, you can see at the end of the page 3 there is figure (Figure 1.2) but in the next page it doesn't appear and ADE show Figure 1.3

this problem also occurred for other pages of this book, Is it any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari but behaving badly in Internet Explorer 11.

Only IE is displaying the horizontal scrollbar beneath the page; and I can use that to get the alignment right. 

IE seems confused about page size vertically and horizontally.

Seems better to use a different browser and have the alignment come out right when moving pages by cursor keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd change after my last post.  I just went into it again on IE11, same book, and it displayed properly.  I can't see any change to IE or anything else ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sjpt:

As suggested, I changed my browser from IE 11 to Chrome and the problem disappeared.

Some strange stuff going on with IE 11 with regard to books as I had a similar experience to your

last post where my PC and Android tablet were both affected and then one day  the tablet started

working ok but the PC never did.

I appreciate your help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines