Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Adobe Flash Player to an Android Tablet

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Asus TF700T tablet woth Android 4.0 O/S

When opening the installed "Browser" I get this message: "No Adobe Flash Player found. Press OK to download" OK.

I am redirected to Google Play store where Adobe Flash Player is not to be found.

So, using the tablet still, I go to www.Adobe.com and search "Adobe Flash Player for Android". only to get this message "We're sorry. This content requires Adoble Flash Player which is not supported on your device. This content can be viewed on a desktop computer or on a mobile device that supports Flash Player'.

So I'm in a bind. I can't get AFP because I haven't already got AFP. As Asus has included the browser in its pre-loaded software I don't believe it doesn't support AFP.

I therefore seek advice please. I am totally unfamiliar with Android but useful with Windows up to 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android DROPPED all aupport for Flash last summer. Adobe ended all development of Flash for Android shortly thereafter.

"Why can't I install Flash Player on my Tablet?" (Kindle or Samsung Galaxy)

That FAQ article details what I was told by Samsung and Kindle support regarding Flash Player for Android tablets.

There are plenty of articles online that will give instructions on how to "sideload" Flash Player, but neither Adobe nor Amazon or Google support "sideloading", and no on here can endorse it or instruct you on how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mike. You have confirmed what I was starting to realize from digging into the subject. Much obliged for your time. James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines