• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player on Windows 8

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 4 months it worked fine.  Now all of a sudden Flash Player won't work on my Windows 8 OS.  When I try to play videos I get the message stating I don't have flash player installed.  When I click to "download" I get sent to the Adobe flash player test page where it says to do certain steps.  I have done everything several times and have no postive results whatsoever!!  I am still unable to play anything on my computer that uses flash player.  This has been going on for more than three weeks now and I am very frustrated!!  Anyone else having this issue and how did you resove it (if you did resolve it)??  Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use IE, your Flash Player is embedded by Microsoft, and it acn ONLY be updated through Windows Update.

See: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html  for additional steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines