• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freda & advantage 7500

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2013 Nov 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have loaded Freda epub reader on my htc advantage 7500 and it works very well with the free sample instruction, but the ADE on my laptop does not see the device in order for me to transfer my bought books, 6 copies allowed. how do I get the device recognised and authorised?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freda is for DRM-free ebooks only.

Try the Bluefire or Aldiko app.  You should be able to register the app with your Adobe ID directly.

The device still won't show up in ADE.

You will need to copy .epub etc books from the computer to the device as a mounted drive, using a file manager such as Windows Explorer or Mac Finder.

You can then read them in a (registered) Bluefire or Aldiko.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I cannot find something that will load onto a 2007 htc windows mobile 6 device

Annie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't check and assumed it was Android.

I suspect that you won't be able to read DRM books on the device.

Until pretty recently it was the same for Windows RT devices; there is now an app called DL Reader.

You could check if that was available for Windows Mobile, but I am afraid probably not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your help

Annie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines