• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS6 serial number

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought adobe photoshop CS6.  I retrieved the serial number from my products and services and attempted to install.  Its telling me that its not a valid serial number

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

okay I figured that one out because I was trying to use the CS4 serial number......stupid.....so I have the redemption code and I went through that.  It told me I dont need a serial number and I can download.  However what it wants me to download is creative cloud installer.  I am just not familiar with this so will this get me to my version of CS6 photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay I figured that one out because I was trying to use the CS4 serial number......stupid.....so I have the redemption code and I went through that.  It told me I dont need a serial number and I can download.  However what it wants me to download is creative cloud installer.  I am just not familiar with this so will this get me to my version of CS6 photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both a PS-CS6 perpetual license and a PS-CC subscription and both CS6 and CC are listed in my creative-cloud app list so I’d do what it says and see what it lists for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines