• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System language in Admin

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the partner portal the system language is in English but in the Admin  sites the system language is in Italian (I am in Italy) but I really I need all in English including the Amdmin, that also happens with the domain setting all to US, any suggestions? Thank you

Vince

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking auto detection and you have to change it everytime? If so I have the same issue with Japanese on some sites, there are two forms of language detection for a website, one is IP and the other is the browser / computer language set as default. I *think* BC uses the second option but don't quote me on it. Check if you browser or regional settings on your computer has english set and the first and default language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, my computer settings are US also the domain settings in BC are US, I have changed browser after your post to check,( also all the browsers that  I use are in English)  but no difference, the Admin page language keeps come in up  in Italian, that is a problem as the site, done in Muse, is in English, , and if I want to add pages or form from  BC it will come up all in Italian, I am sure I am doing somenthing wrong, but is becoming an issue as I have other projects  from different countries, so I like to know how BC manage the language at the user interface level (I hope it does).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is google for example also in Italian?

Windows / Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using now explorer in English, and Google in Explorer is a .com not a .it but Google in Crome  was first in .it than I changed in .com  it made no difference, as a matter of fact I have to re/installed becouse it does not open anymore for whatever reason ( I never figure out how to stabilised in .com) I am using windows 8.1 latest realese.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep! I know your exact problem because I had the same with 8.1

Goto:

Control Panel \ Clock, Language, and Region \ Language \ Advanced settings

Set the dropdown "Override for Windows display language" to English and not "use language list". Save, close all browsers. It will be english now.

Even though US english was the number one on my list it was still displaying in other languages. I think it might be a 8.1 bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did evrything suggested, US English now is the only language also in the welcome screen and as a "new user" settings as instructed, I rebooted and was still with the same issue.....   so I got myself a proxy (not the best thinks, but just to see what is the problem) and I have a US IP address.. well nothing...still the same problem... the Italian language appears in the Admin interface.....  I am not a woodoo practioner...so I am at a lost.. I hope you may have some suggestions..but also I like to say thank you for you help.. I understand the nature of this issue...also there is nothing on the web  in my searches..  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you have any more suggestions to try? It looks could be some setting on BC, but I have not located were to change it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a computer setting since other sites (google) are doing the same thing. Try checking on "language for web content" to "don't let websites access my language list", close all browsers, try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been arround forums forums reading from also from Google and  Microsoft, well the news is that it all works by IP, no matter the language and regional settings, I have read of a lot of Brits expats having similar issues, my settings are all English US and location is US too, but I cant figure out is when I change my IP through a proxy Google reads correctly and shows the US Google, but still the Admin interface of BC is in Italian!  how that is possible?  the only matter is when I did a subscrition with Creative Clowd  I did put Italy as a location but English as the language would this have caused this  problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a programmer, like I said before you can do it via IP or the language setting in the browser that is sent on your user agent string whenever you visit a site. It is not just the IP address, you need to move the language english as the top language in your browser.

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines