Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading After Effects Help! Urgent!

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

How can I download After Effects CS6 now that After Effects CC has come out? And is After Effects CS6 now free?

I'm wondering this as I don't have this right system for After Effects CC to run on my Macbook.

Any help would be appreciated ASAP!!!

Regards,

TheAAPlus.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheAAPlus,

After effects CS6 is still available as a separate version to purchase, it is not available for free.

Check the system requirements for After effects CC here: http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/tech-specs.html

-Ankit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I told you on your duplicate thread, After Effects CS6 (11) and After Effects CC (12) have the same system requirements, so there is no reason for you to try to download After Effects CS6 if your computer doesn't meet the system requirements for After Effects CC (12).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your info and sorry for creating duplicate threads. Then does Adobe After Effects CS5 have the same system requirements as CC and CS6? If so, where can I download that free trial?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe only makes free trial versions available for versions that we still sell. That is only After Effects CS6 (11) and After Effects CC (12).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheAAPlus,

you can download the CS6 Applications from the following link.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines