Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using My own Domain

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I gave up trying to upload my Muse website through FTP. Even bought a template still no joy. So I have gone live with 2 sites on BC. Sites up all looking and working,mobile version finally appeared,better than the "not found" I had become used to.

So redirect from my sites all okay works fine.

Instead of being sorted and smiling, what happens another problem.

If I search on google for my business, What i get is the hosts information. It looks as if there is no site there, worse still its in another language.

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 15.41.44.png

So not a good look for potential customers.

So how do I fix this,looked and cant find an answer.

I thought of uploading a single landing page to my domain with all the page properties info filed in so it would show up instead of Fran One.

However I am afraid that "lets try this" might make things worse, I dont know what implications this could have since I turned off stuff in my DNS.

Advice Please

Thanks

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I see results are properly displayed now: http://screencasteu.worldsecuresystems.com/AP/2013-11-13_1725.png

I assume the problem is completely gone now

Kind Regards

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines