• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the table of contents in Adobe Presenter 9

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Presenter automatically creates the tables of contents for a Powerpoint presentation based on the slide title. Is there a way to modify the name that appears with a TOC navigation without changing the slide title?

I would also like to know if it's possible to structure the TOC so that there are main topics and sub topics. For example, in Captivate, you can modify the TOC by clicking on the arrows in the menu to push categories under one another, like an outline:

Main Topic

Subtopic Slide 1

Subtopic Slide 2

Main Topic 2

Subtopic Slide 1 

Subtopic Slide 2

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presenter doesn't have the same functionality for the TOC as Captivate. There is some wizardry that can be done if you want to adjust the look of the slide list.

Work around was discussed in this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1970468#1970468

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I missed this thread originally so I appreciate the head's up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well the thread is 4 years old now, so you kind of have to know what your looking for with older threads. Hope it can help you get closer to your goal.

FWIW, if Presenter doesn't meet your needs, whatever they may be, just use Captivate. That has always been my policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources