• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Domain already exists. Please delete all records associated with this domain before re-adding it.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Domain already exists. Please delete all records associated with this domain before re-adding it. I deleted my domain name and i get this error when trying to re-add the domian. I also unsuccessfully tried to delte the site. Evne with the correct creative cloud password I am unable to delte the site.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to contact support to help clear your domain cache to get you to be able to sort that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the input. Is there a direct way to contact support? I seem to get caught in an endless loop of FAQs that don't lead to an actual person or email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Top right of your admin should be the help and support link to go live chat or make a ticket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines