• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there even a flash player 11.1?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there even a flash player 11.1?  I have been told to install it over a hundred times and have never been able to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Do you have a MAC or Windows ?

Which browser are you using ?

What is the exact version of Adobe Flash Player are you using ? ( You can check your Flash Player version here : Adobe Flash Player )

Were do you get the prompt (To install Flash Player 11.1), on a specific website or on all the websites ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for replying.  I have windows 7.  I currently have Flash Player 11.0.  I get the prompt on the Criminal Case game on fb and ABC.com, but on ABC.com the videos play anyway.  Here is the error message I receive after the initializing step runs for about 5 seconds:

Need help?

1. To proceed, open your download folder to find the Adobe Flash Player Installer .exe.

2. Double-click on the installer to complete the installation. For additional help, click here.

If you encounter any issues downloading Adobe Flash Player, Click here.

Hope you can help

Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download and I received    Need help?

1. To proceed, open your download folder to find the Adobe Flash Player Installer .exe.

2. Double-click on the installer to complete the installation. For additional help, click here.

If you encounter any issues downloading Adobe Flash Player, Click here.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

baldspot65 wrote:

I tried to download and I received    Need help?  ...

What did you download; did you download the fp_11.1.102.63_archive.zip file from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash%20Player%20archives ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. why do you need such an old Flash Player version?  The current version is 11.9.900.152.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It says I need 11.1 or higher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines