• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find the list of releases for Coldfusion 9?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking for information to justify Coldfusion update to 10.x  To prepare, I need to know how many version we have between the 9x and 10x latest path.

Please include all the information for 10x as well... I prefer to have a info from the Adobe site.

When I looked up on Adobe site, it was very difficult to search this info and to the best of my knowledge, I did not find such table / list /document.

Thanks

Anant

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for response but I cannot take WikiPedia information for my analysis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anant,

For ColdFusion 9.x, we have three versions- 9.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2

For ColdFusin 10.x, have only version which is CF10 itself. But there are updates available for the same, latest being Update 12.

A list of Security bulletins is available at http://www.adobe.com/support/security/#coldfusion

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Anit. Since you confirmed there are only three versions, I want to make sure the references I found when I did the google search for CF 9.5 are valid or is that a another product?

Since you are a staff member, I will take your response for my review purpose.

Thanks

Anant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as Security Update, those are somewhat mandatory and we will apply. I was looking for major releases (second & third digit in release #)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@duncancumming: Thank you for sharing Wiki link. That gives an overview of all the versions.

As far as ColdFusionis concerned, we only have version 9.0.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2. I am not sure about what CF9.5 is, but that is not from the ColdFusion 9 product family, surely.

ChromeAdobe wrote:

Thank you Anit. Since you confirmed there are only three versions, I want to make sure the references I found when I did the google search for CF 9.5 are valid or is that a another product?

CF 9.0.0, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are the only releases(major as well) for CF9 family. The release information can be checked at http://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/hot-fixes-coldfusion-9.html

ChromeAdobe wrote:

As far as Security Update, those are somewhat mandatory and we will apply. I was looking for major releases (second & third digit in release #)

Thanks

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation