• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error messages re memory and application error

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting messages whenever flash player is about to be used, and sometimes even when the computer is running and I am not specifically trying to use flash player. The messages are 1) The instruction at 0x77d0e3be referenced memory at 0x13d708a0. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program."  The second message is

"Flashplayer plugin 11_9_900_117.exe application error. The exception unknown software exception (0xc000710) occurred in the application at location 0x77d7a389. Click on Ok to terminate the program."

I am baffled by both these messages and don't know how to resolve them. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The first thing I would try is to update to the latest Flash Player version 11.9.900.152.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines