• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Style Sheets

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2007 Apr 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems like a pretty straightforward thing to do but I didn't see it in the RH manual.

I just imported several MIF files into a new WebHelp project. I applied a style sheet to all the new topics, but the style names don't match. Now, I could go through each topic and apply the appropriate style for each paragraph independently, but I'd much rather just copy the style definition to do it all at once.

Is there any way to copy the definition of one style to another within the same style sheet? Or, can I somehow delete the name of the unwanted style and rename the desired style to do this to automatically update all the text in that style?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
-Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2007 Apr 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Open the style sheet in Notepad or similar. You can then copy and tweak any style.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp