• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to play flash games. All I get is a white box. Does anyone have a solution?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 8. I am playing Flash games on www.keygames.com. Since 16th November no games will play. It says that the Flash content is enabled. The Flash plugin is active in Firefox. I have tried a system restore to an earlier or date which made no difference.

I have tried to play games in Internet Explorer. Firefox 25, Google Chrome, Opera and Blackhawk browsers. I have sent an email to the technical support of the game I play without any help. I could not find any support for the keygames website. The computer speed is fine.

I have emptied the Flash cache memory. I do not have any error messages. I have installed the latest realplayer aswell. I can play videos on youtube. I did have a problem loading a java update which was a problem before the Flash stopped working. I have fixed this and have it installed. It says it has some security problems so it will ask permission before it can be activated. I can sign in to the game that I play but there is nothing there just a white empty box.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ElCider wrote:

there is nothing there just a white empty box.

That's the same I see on that site; it's obviously broken.

I do not understand when you write "I have sent an email to the technical support of the game I play without any help. I could not find any support for the keygames website." - have you contacted them or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat

I sent an email to Goodgame Empire. I am about to send an email to Keygames though it is not technical support email. I will try it anyway. contact@keygamesnetwork.com

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 01:43:55 -0800

To: agiledave@hotmail.com

Subject: Unable to play flash games. All I get is a white box. Does anyone have a solution?

Re: Unable to play flash games. All I get is a white box. Does anyone have a solution?

created by Pat Willener in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply from Keygames.

Hi David,

It is a problem with the website. We are working on a solution.

Best is to go to http://spele.nl for the time being.

Best regards,

Lorenzo

Subject: Unable to play flash games. All I get is a white box. Does anyone have a solution?

Re: Unable to play flash games. All I get is a white box. Does anyone have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Website up and running again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines