• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install the Adobe PDF Creation Add-On printer instance in FM11?

Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install the Adobe PDF Creation Add-On printer instance in FM11? I don't recall NOT installing it, but I can't save any FM doc as a PDF. Unfortunately, the Help guide simply tells me not to delete the Adobe PDF Creation Add-On printer instance plug-in, which isn't very helpful at this point.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you’re running the standalone version of FM, then the “headless” Acrobat comes with it; reinstall FM to repair that part. However, if you already had a full version of Acrobat installed, the FM installer may have screwed it up – you’ll have to uninstall all Acrobat(s) and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff--We purchased BOTH Creative Suite 6 Design Standard AND FM11, installing them one after another. In looking at the CS6 disk, there's a single executable file for installation, so I'll need to uninstall EACH of the products before I reinstall them again... bummer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If CS6 had the full Acrobat in it, you should be able to uninstall Acrobat, then use the install disk to just reinstall Acrobat again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After actually starting the set-up.exe file and going through the steps up to the actual install, you're absolutely correct! I can just select Acrobat 10. Thanks a bunch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines