• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion 9.02 OS X Downloads are Damaged

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to download the ColdFusion 9.02 OS X version (either 32bit or 64bit) both result in the a dialog that state that the download is damaged. This is very frustrating. I would use CF10, but that has been nothing but trouble and Tomcat won't even start if you try to install CF10 on top of a standalone version of Tomcat as the ROOT webapp. I've been trying for days to get something solid with CF on my dev box, but I just want to get CF9 up and running on my fresh MacBook pro so I can get going on a ColdBox app I need to build

Any help would much appreciated or a link to an alternate location for downloading 9.01 or 9.02 would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone found a solution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading CF 9 installer, did you compare the checksum of the installer? http://www.adobe.com/support/coldfusion/downloads_updates.html#cf9

For CF 10 built in web server install, you can check this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHhSPTmRozM

Capture.JPG

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I checked the check sum. 

I did manage to find a workaround though.  If you cd to the Installer.app/Contents/MacOS directory, open up the permissions of the adobe_cf file, and then execute it from the command line things appear to work.  There were other problems with the apache jrun mod, but that can be resolved with the instructions found here.

http://www.12robots.com/index.cfm/2012/9/27/Installing-ColdFusion-9-on-OSX-Snow-Leopard-Lion-and-Mou...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow That sounds good and thank you for sharingthe workaround. I really appreciate that. Can you please mark this thread as correct so that it will be helpful for other ColdFusion users.

Thanks

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation