Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kiyuco Map app help

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm seeking some help with the Kiyuco Map app. I followed the tutorials with no successs and have contacted Kiyuco but get respone.

I can't get the map to show. The page is here:http://stellarkayaks2.businesscatalyst.com/find-a-dealer.html

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted the team from Kiyuco for help?

The error you get is because the API element has not been setup properly or disabled by BC. I am guessing there is some instructions for setting up the API for your site. Have you done this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam,

Yes, I have contacted them through their site contact form but have not gotten a response.

I follwed the instrcutons that came with app regarding the APi key. I've tried it both with the API key and without as Google says you don't need it fo rV3. No luck either way.

I have the BC Google map working fine on another page on the site, I was interested in the Kiyoocu app to style the Google Map popups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josh,

We are having some issues with our contact ticketing system which is why no one has responded to your issue. I am opening up a ticket so I can properly assist you there. You should get an email shortly.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines