• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Presenter 9 after trial expired.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Window 7 with Powerpoint 2010 32 bit.  Was using Presenter 9 no problem, then trial expired.  I clicked on upgrade to full version and it goes out to Creative Cloud, then tells me that my computer clock is wrong and I am not on the internet.  I am on internet and the clock is correct.  I have the license for a full version already from work.  Where do I put in the license number without logging onto Creative Cloud?

mish

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Presenter is not part of the Creative Cloud. you will need to acquire a license from http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the problem more carefully. The OP has a valid licence , clicks on upgrade & is automatically taken to biggest POS Adobe has ever come up with - I refer to Creative Cloud, which we have to do everything through. There is no other way.

I had a similar problem when the  CC service borked itself and  valid licence "expired"  for all my adobe products!  WHen I did the reinstall of the CC "controller" the licence was not recognised & reverted to trial - since then I have not been able to get Presenter reinstalled.

Now busily looking for free software - or of equivalent price & ban adobe from my schools computer labs,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kim,

I did read it carefully.

From the OP:

mish wrote:

Was using Presenter 9 no problem, then trial expired.

Clearly stating that they were using the trial version. So the OP did not have a valid license for Presenter.

As I stated in my other post, Presenter is not part of the Creative Cloud, so I was  giving a link to where they could purchase a license for Presenter.

While I am sorry to hear that you are facing problems with CC, I would recomend you contact Adobe Support to get help on resolving this issue. Flaming on a user forum is the long way of solving your problem, and may not result in a resolution. Feel free to reach out to Adobe here: 800-945-9120.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Jorma, sorry, you are wrong.  I do have a valid full license as I said in the original comment.  Presenter 9, as all Adobe product registration, now goes through Creative Cloud.  Thanks KIm, you are correct.  Over a 3 hour call to Adobe help, it turned out that indeed Creative Cloud was screwed up.  Adobe tech went in and cleared out the Cloud settings on his end and in the computer and then it worked fine.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mishmcintyre,

Sorry I missinterperted you question. I am glad to hear that you got a resolution to your problem, and thank you for sharing it with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources