• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to install adobe flash player in mini Ipad?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to install adobe flash player in mini Ipad?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No and never will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS don't support Flash because users will play online games from portals and not use AppStore. AppStore will lose money incoming.

This is main reason why iOS don't run Flash in browser. Reasons like 'security' and 'performance' it's cheating that was told by Apple managers.

You can run Flash inside your apps that can be made using Adobe Air. It's awesome technology that can give you access to the flash inside your app. But there is limits - you can't play external SWF like in Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple's reason for making iOS incompatible with Flash is that playing Flash content is processor consumptive and kills batteries as well as shortening battery life in mobile devices like iPhones and iPads.

Apple officially recommends SkyFire browser available through the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike M wrote:

Apple's reason for making iOS incompatible with Flash is that playing Flash content is processor consumptive and kills batteries as well as shortening battery life in mobile devices like iPhones and iPads.

Apple officially recommends SkyFire browser available through the App Store.

This is that I told. Thats Apple managers reply on question "Why". There is no any batteries or CPU issues. If Apple allow install Flash as browser plugin - Adobe will develop that plugin easy. There is no any security and performance issue. This is all fiction of sick heads of Apple top managers. And they doing the same with HTML5 witch performance was reduced on iOS7. Because web offer many applications and games that can be played without AppStore - they limited perforamnce in OS7. Just try to use HTML5 canvas on the same device with iOS 6 and iOS 7.

When you open browser with Flash - iOS must ask you would you like to see Flash or skip plugin activation (for this page, once, always). So users can decide do they want Flash or not. Who don't care about myth about "battery, cpu, securiy" - will use Flash. But I'm really telling you - 8 from 10 will enabled plugin and play. Play a lot. And Apple will not receive any funds from browser plays. So users will slowsly pass AppStore and play...play in the browser.

This is only one real resone. The rest is a myth! Games can reduce battery a lot. Why Apple don't block games from AppStore? Correct - becase Apple receive 30% from each transaction. You can develop real flash browser but it never be accepted by AppStore because this browser will hit all Apple politics. Pseudo-flash browsers it's not real flash browsers. Just technology cheating that work. Not more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't make any of it up. I'm in the Apple forums almost as much as here, and I've been "advised" by people who've been there for years and years as to the exact verbage for Apple's decision. "processor consumptive", "kills batteries", and "shortens battery life" are the three points Apple made in 2006 and they have with each of six new iOS releases since then.
Regardless of your opinion or interpretation of what they meant or said, NO iOS device will EVER be Flash compatible. Period. As the president would say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Air it's Flash. Work prefect on iOS. Questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I refuse to get into a pi$$ing match with you.  Say whatever you want. FLASH PLAYER WILL NEVER RUN ON IOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't understand

Flash Player - can't be oficially executed. But using tweaks on jailbroken devices allow to run it from debian packages. Hackers who love Flash do that. About Player. Yes, you can't run player. But you ca develop application using Flash that will work in Adobe Air on standard application on iOS. But inside this application - Flash Player!

Go learn Adobe Air if you don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go learn the forum etiquette.

"Hacking" "Sideloading", "Cracking", "Piracy"and "Jailbreaking" are NOT SUPPORTED OR ENDORSED by Adobe, and are not to be recommended to forum udsers with or without any implication that Adobe does support or endorse them.

I got my butt chewed years ago for that. You'd do well to learn it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never told that Adobe support this I mean hackers do that as showing ability prefect performance and no battery issues

Btw. Adobe Air is awesome! Work on iOS/Android as default downable application. You need obtain provisioning and certificates as publish from Flash to Adobe Air and upload to Market. If you correct make your Flash for Adobe Air - you never will  see the difference between Air and Native app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash doesn't work on the iPad Air, it says not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And as I pointed out, hacking, cracking, tweaking and sideloading ARE NOT supported or endorsed here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines