• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word bookmark not used by cross-reference are not generated in HTML

Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i have a Word document with a bookmark defined but not used in any cross-reference, this bookmark is not generated in the HTML output by a anchor tag (<a name="MyBookmark">I'am a bookmark</a>)

If one cross-reference is defined on this bookmark the anchor tag is generated in the HTML.

Is there any option to activate this generation in HTML output ?

Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I am aware of but only hyperlinks in the topics created from the linked document could reference it so what purpose would it serve?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want call a bookmark in my generated HTML documentation from an external source like an article in my private company wiki site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but that is the way it is. You would need to submit a feature request for bookmarks to survive the trip even if not used.

Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

I notice you are using the Rh for Word forum but I suspect you are using Rh HTML. Rh for Word is a separate product rather than being a forum category for Word related matters.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not a feature it's a bug because when i save the document as HTML from Word the bookmark as generated like anchor tag.

If i lost some information during the Word to HTML conversion in RH, it could not be considered like a new feature but like a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp