• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have two or more different Adobe IDs on a single computer?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2013 Nov 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are giving an ebook course for 30 people, we want to buy the 30 ebooks from a provider, and then installed them in all the ereaders. We would like them to have the course already installed in the device, so they do not waste time downloading and so on. We have an ID but we can just link 6 devices, not all 30, so we have tried to create more IDs so we could do it 6 by 6... but apparently the only choice we have is to erase the program every time, install it and login with another ID... tedious. We would like to repeat this kind of courses for more people, but if we do have to do all this stuff every time... I don't know.

Anyone can come up with an easyer solution, please?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A pain; there don't seem to be any special arrangements for bulk buys like this.

I think you will find only 5 devices, as the computer itself counts as one.

However, you will only need to buy 6 copies, not 30, unless you are feeling particularly generous to the seller.

You don't have to uninstall each time to change ID,

instead use ctrl-shift-D (cmd-shift-D if on a Mac) to ADE to unregister, then register with a different ID.

Still irritating, just not quite as irritating.

If fact, even if you uninstall and reinstall there will be some fragments of the old registration left and you will still need that deregister.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks sjpt, at least I will "get paid" for the time needed to change IDs with the 24 copies you just save me!

Have a nice weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines