• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recoring Dos

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2007 Apr 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam trying to record a command in dos but when i open it up it immediately closes. Can you please help me?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi broke student

Guess what? I'm a broke instructor!

When you say "when i open it up it immediately closes", does this mean that it happens regardless of whether Captivate is open or not? Or does it only happen when Captivate is open too? If it only happens when Captivate is open too, does it happen only when you are about to record something and have already clicked the Record button or does it happen just if Captivate is running in the background?

Not sure the answers to any of these will help, but they came to mind... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Im Sorry I meant when Captivate is running. I try to open Up Dos and it immediately closes. If I press Record while Dos is open, a couple times it recorded but when i play it back i dont see the Dos window. and other times it closes the window Immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources