• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.90.900.152

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded, installed and uninstalled this new prgramme at least a dozen times totally without success. I have been through all the specific instructions from Adobe regarding exiting IE 10 and checking security levels and custom levels etc but totally withut success. Even when I seek help it says I have to use Flsh Player - which will not download. How ridiculous is that? I use Flash Player a great deal with the BBC sites and I have advised them of the Adobe shortcoming but one waits longer for a reply from them than Adobe. Does anybody know how to install this programme? Does Adobe know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2013 Nov 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the following files by right clicking and selecting "Save target as".

Flash Player Uninstaller

Shockwave Player Uninstaller

Flash Player for ActiveX (Internet Explorer)

Save ALL files to your Downloads folder - DO NOT RUN anything yet.

Reboot your system.

BEFORE opening anything else, go to your Downloads folder and run the UNINSTALLERS to remove all instances of Flash Player.

Next, run the Flash Player ActiveX Installer.

Go to:  http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFull&P2_Platform=Win32...   to download and install the Shockwave FULL installer for IE.

Once everything is installed, see:Enabling Flash Player in Internet Explorer  and: ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer  to make 100% sure that Flash Player is enabled and NOT being blocked by ActiveX controls.

http://mmonlinedesigns.com/images/cowboy_on_computer.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the advice and everything done down to the installation of Flash Player ActiveX installer for which you gave me the URL. This goes to the install page but after I have clicked on install I get a white box with a small circle and bar in the top left hand corner. It then says I may have to click a gold bar at the top if install does not work. It doesn’t work and there is no gold bar. Any idea what I can do from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike, It is now Monday and I have completed your instructions to the letter 7 times. My computer operates under Windows 7 with IE10. Everything goes well until I have rebooted the computer, loaded the Flash Player Active X installer and am turning to the Shockwave FULL installer for IE. The programmes starts but comes up with a white panel underneath of which is advice - click on the “GOLD PANEL AT THE TOP” if it does not start. It does not start and there is no gold panel. Perplexed. Any comments – apart from the obvious. Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines