Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preventing CFMX7 to parse all .html files

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2007 Feb 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,
I have coldfusion MX 7 installed and integrated with IIS6 on windows2003 server. To parse .html files through coldfusion, i have added the following lines to (C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\WEB-INF\web.xml) web.xml files
<servlet-mapping id="macromedia_mapping_14">
<servlet-name>CfmServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.html</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<servlet-mapping id="macromedia_mapping_15">
<servlet-name>CfmServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>*.html/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
i have vhost site in IIS6 named something.abc.com , to make sure that only .html file for something.abc.com site wiill be parse through coldfusion MX 7, i have added .html extension mapping to C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\lib\wsconfig\jrun_iis6.dll.

after restarting both coldfusion and iis6, I found that not only for vhost site(something.abc.com) but also for others sites " .html " files are parsing trhough coldfusion server, which is not my requirements. My requirements is .html file will be parse only for those vhost site that has .html extension mapping, other vhost's .html file should be served by IIS6.

Any idea how to do this??

Please Help..

Mamun
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2007 Apr 12, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm also interested in this.

We have a specific site that we would like to have ColdFusion process the .html files, but when setting up IIS and the web.xml file it seems to setup coldfusion to process all sites html files instead of just the one site.

Is there a way to set the URL-PATTERN in the web.xml to just match a specific URL? Or does it only match directories and files under the URL string?

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation