Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash update and incredimail

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how this is the right place to post this, apologies if wrong, but:

after the recent flash player update (11.9) i cannot see any related picture (place id cards ) in incredimail emails. all i get is a small icon type box containing a "x". i've tried just about everything such as uninstalling both flash player, firefox active x plugin and incredimail email client, all to no avail, and three wasted days to boot!

all worked fine prior to the latest update. please please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove Flash Player using the uninstaller

Then you can download the version of your choice here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tried doing that, only problem that causes is with other sites that use videos etc ..... they wont load, due to the fact they've already updated their own flash content, and for some reason will not load to a outdated version.

bbc news site comes to mind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines