• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Have Windows 8 and I have Flash Players already Installed , But Nothing Works at all , Why ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8 and all the Flash Players including the latest ,but nothing works and I can't play youtube videos , games on Facebook , and Bigfish Games , could be a bug or what ? Please attend to this because what is causing errors could cause a virus . I Use an ASUS Computer and I have the Dish Satelite Internet Service . I hope someone will help out as soon as . I get  error messages saying my Internet Explorer Has stopped working and I need to down the latest Flash Players . Please I need to know if others are having the same trouble shooting issues too and will you all share your comment ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go through ALL the steps here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

If that doesn't help, post back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines