• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to install Flash Player to my Mac OS X 10.6, the message "blocked plug-in" comes up. How do I proceed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my very detailed post on how to do a COMPLETE "clean install" here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1343084

I did that on my 10.7 machine this morning, and except for a few minor details, it's the same for 10.6.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I have been struggling with this most of the day, and will try it again later. My eyes are glazing over at this point.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, Mike. This is the first time I've used the Adobe forum and don't know the protocol.

I bookmarked your reply and will give it a whirl when I have more time. I've wasted the whole day on

this very frustrating process, so need to give it a rest.

bellakraft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally understandable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike, you are a bloody genius! It took me 2 tries, but I was finally successful in installing Flash Player.

Hooray! Thank you, thank you. It's taken me 3 years to achieve this, and I'm soooo grateful. What a guy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's.... what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines