Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HLS stream cannot renew when adobe media encoder restart

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2013 Nov 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I used adobe media server 5.0 in Red Hat 4.1.2 and adobe meida encoder 3.2 to recording HLS stream(get ts file), there's no problem when first running(use jwplayer to view the steam), but when I disconnect adobe media encoder for some time(about 12 hours) and reconnect the encoder, I found hls stream cannot renew, always stay on the moment I disconnect the encoder.

I know delete adobe media server old data(f4f, f4x) solve the problem, is there a way that adobe media server can renew the stream automatically?

Thanks very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not concerned with your .f4f fragments (storing them), then pass "&adbe-record-mode=record" string along with your rtmp stream ID. This will erase the entire /streams/<streamid> directory and re-publish.  However, jwplayer will receive an error.. For jwplayer to cycle automatically on error, just reload the same .m3u8 below with this error function when you load the jwplayer

jwplayer("hlsPlayer").onError(function(event) {
jwplayer('hlsPlayer').load({file: "http://example.com/hlslive/livepkgr/_definst_/liveevent/liveevent.m3u8",duration: "27"}
);
jwplayer('hlsPlayer').play()

});

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works!Thx very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines