• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstall Presenter

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2007 Apr 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company uses a Breeze server (now known as Connect Enterprise Server). After repairing a computer crash that requiring re-installing programs, I no longer have access to Adobe (Breeze) Presenter within PowerPoint. On my computer I can find the Producer add-in files, specifially MacromediaProducer.paa file, but don't know how to re-register the addi-in within PowerPoint. I've tried doing so within PowerPoint (Tools > Add-ins > Add New) but while I can browse to and find the paa file mentioned above, I can't select it from the file list to get it to add.

The add-in initially installed during my first Breeze log-in; we did not have installation CD's so I can't re-install that way.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 15, 2007 Apr 15, 2007
Found the answer - I logged into our Adobe Connect Server (to create a new meeting) - Under Learn > Getting Started is where I was able to download the Presenter installation files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2007 Apr 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Found the answer - I logged into our Adobe Connect Server (to create a new meeting) - Under Learn > Getting Started is where I was able to download the Presenter installation files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources