• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 supported browser is required for video playback.

Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Real Player program I use to download videos from YOU Tube,  will not comlete a down load when thie above program is installed on my computer.  It always says "Download Incomplete". What is the problem?

Bob OBrien

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google has recently changed some code to block RealPlayer and I think your problem may not be related to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob, GeoMG is right.
RealPlayer ISN'T Adobe, and Google HAS updated YouTube code. RealPlayer is a terrible program though. It's invasive, conflictive, and just plain unreliable as a player, streaming app, or downloader.

If you use Firefox, get the Ant Video downloader extension. You can download videos while you watch them, and it DOESN'T conflict with other plugins like Flash Player. There are downloaders available for Chrome, and Opera as well.  IE unfortunately, leaves you at the hands of RealPlayer, which as you see now, isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines